Complaint Review: International Masters Publishers, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mad As Hell — Owyhee Nevada United States of America
International Masters Publishers, Inc.
948 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania United States of America

International Masters Publishers, Inc. Easy Home Repair BEWARE and STAY AWAY FROM EASY HOME REPAIR! Montoursville, Pennsylvania

I had signed up for Easy Home Repair thinking it was a part of the HandyMan Club of America but it's not.  They had gotten my name somewhere.  They will suck you in by giving you a hard cover, 3-ring binder with some cards in it already.  You will get the first 2 or 3 packs of home repair cards at a great rate (under $5 apiece).  Then they tell you to order 3 packages at a time (which they insinuate you will get at the same price).

They claim super savings by ordering three packs at time.  They then slam you will these packs as quick as they can send them out, 4 mailings in less than one month!  Then....they up the price of each pack to almost $9 per pack!  This is over $25 per mailing.  Then..at 4 mailings that already is over $75!!

I sent all the materials back and told them I want to cancel.  They said I owed them over $75 even though I returned everything, unopened!!   They then claimed I had ten days from when they mailed it to return it.  It takes 7 days across the county, by time I get it I have two days for them to return the shipment, IMPOSSIBLE!  They said I still owe them $75 and I don't have any of their shipments.  Reply if you know how to get them off my back.  I hope people get to read this post BEFORE they order.  You will be ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Masters-Publishers-Inc/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754-2400/International-Masters-Publishers-Inc-Easy-Home-Repair-BEWARE-and-STAY-AWAY-FROM-EASY-HOM-822407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Masters Publishers, Inc.