Complaint Review: International Masters Publishers, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Mount Joy Pennsylvania USA
International Masters Publishers, Inc.
948 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania United States of America

International Masters Publishers, Inc. Elmo's Learning Adventure Elmo's Learning Adventure Gift Package, claim only $5.95 real cost is over $170 for junk!! Montoursville, Pennsylvania

said Elmos's Learning Adventure for only $5.95 free shipping and handling. You get these crappy books, and I thought that was ok that I was charged anywhere from $3.66 to $10 per shipment, the last two shipments I didn't even open, was planning to send back, they are crappy books. So i already spent about $30 on this crap, then I get a bill for $144!!! I told them I would send everything back but that's not good enough, they said I only had 10 days to return. Now they say they will go after me thru collections. I never gave my social or any personal information. How can there awful looking books cost over $170?!?!??! Awful scam. My son loves Elmo, but he doesn't even like these books. I would imagine Sesame Street allowed them to do this? They must have endorsed this? Here is the ling to look at it.

http://www.elmoslearningadventure.com/email/?k= J700028003&imc=004&utm_source=CouponClipper_new_ creative&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Masters-Publishers-Inc/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754/International-Masters-Publishers-Inc-Elmos-Learning-Adventure-Elmos-Learning-Adventure-1012400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Masters Publishers, Inc.