• Report: #202383

• Submitted: Sat, July 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 22, 2006

• Reported By:Clarksville Texas
International Masters Publishers
P.O. Box 190 Menasha, Wisconsin U.S.A.

International Masters Publishers - IMP Ripoff Double Billing Menasha, Wisconsin

I've had this problem happen twice since I started receiving their shipments. I would pay for each shipment on time. Then a few months later, they would send me a huge bill, saying I hadn't paid anything. I would complain, telling them that I had indeed paid.

Like I said, I had this happen twice. I tried emailing these twits so that I could cancel the rest of the shipments. But they sent me another one. I'm returning it unopened and with a letter.

I suggest that if you receive anything from International Masters Publishers (IMP), that you throw it out immediately. DO NOT BOTHER ordering from them unless you want to be charged an additional $60 after a few months of steady payments.

Mia
Clarksville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Masters-Publishers/Menasha-Wisconsin-54952/International-Masters-Publishers-IMP-Ripoff-Double-Billing-Menasha-Wisconsin-202383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Masters Publishers