Complaint Review: International Masters Publishers

• Reported By: LadyN — Arizona United States of America
International Masters Publishers
948 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania United States of America

International Masters Publishers IMP Company Ripoff Montoursville, Pennsylvania

I started getting Mind, Body, Spirit Collection last year. I thought it would be a good collection to have considering it included, Yoga, Feng Shui, Crystals, Herbs, Aromatherapy, Astrology, etc. I started getting the cards and the binders with no problem and it wasn't until about two months ago that I noticed that I still needed like a hundred cards to complete the set.

And, it was starting the get old and looking forward to completing the set. No, I didn't added up how much it was costing me because I thought it was a good set to have for future use. I had three binders and was noticing that the binders were completely full and couldn't put anymore in, so I contacted IMP about purchasing another binder. Which they responded pretty quickly and said they would send one out without cost. Cool. I waited a month and didn't get it so I contacted them again and they asked for me to wait another week. If I didn't get it to contact them again. Which I did when it didn't arrive and they said they'd send out another, which I did 3 weeks later.

I had also noticed that the cards stopped coming and I still needed 81 cards to complete the set. I called and they said that they discontinued the set and couldn't get anymore cards. So, I also contacted the customer service rep that I had been coresponding with reference the binder. I received notification today that there wouldn't be anymore cards.

So, now I don't have a complete set and missing 81 cards. This is a ripoff and I would recommend anyone considering starting their collection, don't.  Save yourself the money and headache. I hope they go out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Masters-Publishers/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754-2400/International-Masters-Publishers-IMP-Company-Ripoff-Montoursville-Pennsylvania-951379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Masters Publishers