Complaint Review: International Masters Publishing

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gabriel Sanchez — Hammond Indiana United States of America
International Masters Publishing
948 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania United States of America

International Masters Publishing IMP Elme Learning Adventure Package Montoursville, Pennsylvania

Me and my wife are expecting, so of course we signed up for all the freebies one could ask for. Along the way, we saw an FREE offer for a fisher price item. Though this report is not about the fisher price company, it lead us to IMP for the Elmo's learning adventure package. Let me start by saying that I have done the whole FREE product with shipping and handing promo before.

If you are able to cancel within the time frame, then kudos to you. I figured we would give this a shot since we already love our little one sooo much. I signed up for the Adventure package which came with 2 Storybooks, 2 activity books, 12 adventure cards, a case for the books, storage box for the cards, and a divider. Wow! Talk about a good deal. They even threw in a backpack for free. The cost os this package was $7.95 +$4.95 for shipping.

The catch was that you also signed up for a subscription to receive these books bi-weekly. For the freebies, we figured that we could try it and then cancel. We decided not to finish the offer for the free bouncer, as it was too much work.

I then decided to google the package to see what came up. Sesame Street's website had the same package (with more) for $3.97 with FREE SHIPPING. IMP also runs the same promotion. I quickly called to cancel and they advised me that they could not match their own offer and that would cancel my subscription but not my order. They mentioned that if I wanted to cancel, then I would have to return the items.

Overall, $12 bucks isn't too bad for all that we are getting. Just be careful and look for ALL offers through IMP and see what works. I am waiting for the shipment and I will hope that it has been canceled. I will keep everyone posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Masters-Publishing/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754/International-Masters-Publishing-IMP-Elme-Learning-Adventure-Package-Montoursville-Penns-997740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Masters Publishing