Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group, World Traders Association, The Global Connection, Robb Evans

• Submitted: Sat, October 15, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2005

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
500 N. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group, World Traders Association, The Global Connection, Robb Evans & Associates they all need to go to jail. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

I emailed Robb Evans & Associates LLC http://www.robbevans.com/html/worldta.html
and asked if it was possible that those who were swindled out of their money would be able to recover anything at all. The answer was no.

The only hope the victims of this scam have at this point is that people will go to jail for a good while.

Albert
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2005 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group-World-Traders-Association-The-Global-Connection-Robb-Evans/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/International-Merchandise-Group-World-Traders-Association-The-Global-Connection-Robb-Ev-160916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group, World Traders Association, The Global Connection, Robb Evans

AUTHOR: Lori - (Canada)

I am totally disgusted with the people involved in the Global Connections scam. As a mother of 4 I just wanted what was best for my family. What Global Connections got us was bankrupt. We have worked hard to do our best for 20 years and finally had to throw in the towel. The Global Connections scam that took 10,000 dollars from us was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I can't pay for my kids school, I can't buy christmas gifts for my family. I have lost my home and I am driving a 700 dollar peice of crap car. I hope they rot in hell.

Has anybody checked into Robb Evans and what his company is all about. I think I will do that.