Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Sat, May 07, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 07, 2005

• Reported By:Conway Arkansas
International Merchandise Group
1600 Broadway #2400 Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group, IMG is a very bad ripoff, I invested all my money in it and did not make a penny off of it. There products are never available. I want my money back. Let's suit them. Boulder Colorado

I hate International Merchandise Group with a passion. They are the biggest crooks I have ever talked to, and they had proof from the better business bureau that they were a good business. Innocents people like me got ripped of. There website, emails and everything else have disappeared. Kevin spears was my mentor. These people need to be suited to their last penny and thrown to jail. Please keep me posted on any news from them.

Conway, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2005 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Boulder-Colorado/International-Merchandise-Group-IMG-is-a-very-bad-ripoff-I-invested-all-my-money-in-it-a-141855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group