mail

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Clark Pennsylvania
International Merchandise Group
1600 Broadway Suite 2400 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group ripoff As I read each of the responses my stomach gets sicker. How could we have been so nieve. Denver Colorado

One by one we've discovered the truth. As I read each of the responses my stomach gets sicker. How could we have been so nieve. As others have stated, we knew something wasn't right from the beginning but each of us had hoped for the American dream; becoming your own boss and working from home. Chalk it up for experience.

I just want to know if anyone contacted what was suppose to be "successful IMG affiliates before you made your committment". Were they part of the scam too? We have their names and locations but the 800# are constantly busy. How convenient. How are you people sleeping at night?. I can't wait until the feds hunt you down. I hope to see your face and true identity in court.

Can anyone give me information about the "Class Action Suit" cuz we definitely want to be a part of it.

Dorie
Clark, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado-80202/International-Merchandise-Group-ripoff-As-I-read-each-of-the-responses-my-stomach-gets-sic-135803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group