Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2005

• Reported By:Putnam Connecticut
International Merchandise Group
1600 Broadway Suite 2400 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group ripoff Denver Colorado

To all of you who have posted here, I will consider you my brothers and sisters. I have had the exact same experiences that you have outlined within your postings. I checked IMG out in every way I knew how back in 2003 when I joined. I thought it was time to get out when I couldn't reach any of the 8 references I had been given BEFORE I joined when I called for some advice, and I found myself able to train anyone who had any business accumen in 15 seconds:

Go to switchboard.com and enter "retail stores" for leads, go to goole.com and enter "Wholesale merchandise" for vendors. (There, you're trained!)
I got a settlement which - surprise - has been renigged on. My lawyer tells me it would cost more to sue them than the money I would recover. The BBB of Denver has been of no assistance other than to tell me in 2003 that IMG looked "solid".

I did go to ftc.gov and file a complaint. That is all I have left to do. As I told Brad Burke when last I talked to him, life has a funny way of balancing the scales, and I am sorry I will not be there to see him and the rest of his IMG cronies get what is coming to them. But I have to believe they will be getting it!

Putnam, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado-80202/International-Merchandise-Group-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-138290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group