Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Sat, April 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 29, 2006

• Reported By:West Allis Wisconsin
International Merchandise Group
1600 Broadway, Suite 2400 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group ripoff, Total Scam nothing as promised, Nothing promised was deliverd Denver Colorado

When I Was off work recovering from surgery I was looking for a better way of supportng my family. I came across an ad from International Merchandise Group.

I thought I checked them out pretty good with the Better Business Beaureau etc but apparently not good enough. They ripped me off for $7,450.00 with the promise of helping me start what I thought was a decent business.

All I got for my money was garbage paperwork a little kid could copy better, item listings that never changed , anybody I did finally get to talk to told me the items I was trying to sell were junk.

After a couple of months it got really hard to get ahold of anybody at IMG. Mentors were changed contacts were changed until I could not get a hold of anyone. Sound familiar? Any chance of a classaction suit?

John
West Allis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2006 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado-80202/International-Merchandise-Group-ripoff-Total-Scam-nothing-as-promised-Nothing-promised-w-189211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group