Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2005

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
International Merchandise Group
Imgonline.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group Me too! they were all part of the scheme Denver Colorado

Yes, I thought I was doing something wrong as well, and felt I needed to work harder at it. But finally just decided to put this thing aside until the right time. Looking over my email one day I decided to "google" a few of the names given to me by their mentors and the recruiters. And found them on ripoffreport.com, at first I did not think much of it but as I started going through the reponses I was shocked and awed!

I felt like a dumbass! I knew I was taught better than believing into something like this!

* Yes - the Lino guy was the "mentor". The recuriter (Jaybe Cantor) not the mentor seemed intelligent and genuine but I guess they were all part of the scheme.

Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado/International-Merchandise-Group-Me-too-they-were-all-part-of-the-scheme-Denver-Colorado-138291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group