- Report: #138291
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group
International Merchandise GroupImgonline.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
International Merchandise Group Me too! they were all part of the scheme Denver Colorado
I felt like a dumbass! I knew I was taught better than believing into something like this!
* Yes - the Lino guy was the "mentor". The recuriter (Jaybe Cantor) not the mentor seemed intelligent and genuine but I guess they were all part of the scheme.
Salt Lake City, Utah
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado/International-Merchandise-Group-Me-too-they-were-all-part-of-the-scheme-Denver-Colorado-138291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.