Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Carolina Other
International Merchandise Group
1701 Wynkoop St. Suite 222 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group My trust was violated, these guys are heartless, they took my money and ran! Denver Colorado

After having my baby four years ago I decided to look for options to work from home. I did my research on these people and it all looked good to me back in 2003. My husband and I decided to invest my savings on this "business". We received the material, did all the letter templates took the training and were given a list, named our business, got an exclusive phone line. We couldn't get anyone on that list to take our calls so we decided to call our mentor and get a new list for a different industry.

Mentor, what mentor? we couldn't get him on the line either. These guys are heartless taking people's money like this. All we are trying is to tke care of our families in an honest way, trying to find work-life balance without living of the Government and this is what we get in return.

Puerto Rico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado/International-Merchandise-Group-My-trust-was-violated-these-guys-are-heartless-they-took-272287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group