Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Biloxi Mississippi
International Merchandise Group
1704 Wynkoop Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

International Merchandise Group Rips off Single Mother Denver Colorado

I am a single mother of 2, one in college, one 8, I found IMG online in Home Based Businesses just like most and thought it sounded great, looked great, and even did my research. Just like everyone else, found nothing wrong, no complaints, and thought for the first time in my life, this was the key to my financial success. I took out my savings , approx $7,500, and took the plunge.

I did exactly what they instructed me to do, training, new phone lines, office equipment, etc, contacted my "mentor" and to my horror, no one returned my calls on the lead sheets, no one returned my calls at the headquarters, and now, here I am writing this. I want justice. I want my money back. I'm a single mother trying to better my life for my children and it's not fair.

NO ONE deserves to be ripped off like this. If anyone knows any information about those thieves who did this, please post on this site. They need to all go to prison for what they've done to the people and families who trusted them.

Swhite
Biloxi, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Merchandise-Group/Denver-Colorado/International-Merchandise-Group-Rips-off-Single-Mother-Denver-Colorado-273996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Merchandise Group