Complaint Review: International Motor Sport, Abb Itum

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2001

• Reported By:Marietta Ga
International Motor Sport, Abb Itum
628 Cobb Parkway Marieta, Georgia U.S.A.

International Motor Sport, Marieta Ga. BUYER BEWARE THEY ARE UNFAIR & SHADY

The dealer sold me an unsafe car. The specialist for the car advised me that I could not pick up the car because the vehicle was unsafe to drive. I was sold a warranty for the car that did not exist.

I was advised by the sales person that I had a six month warranty, however, when I contacted the warranty company I was advised that I the warranty did not exist. I asked to get my money back for the down payment because it was less than 30 days and I had the car for only 1 week before problems existed. The owner said no I am not going to repair your car or give your money back so come and pick up your car.

The car dealership is shady. I have a friend that purchased a car the same day with me and his car was broken down within a week and he had to repair the car himself. Please help me get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Motor-Sport-Abb-Itum/Marieta-Georgia-30060/International-Motor-Sport-Marieta-Ga-BUYER-BEWARE-THEY-ARE-UNFAIR-SHADY-5971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Motor Sport, Abb Itum