Complaint Review: International Oddities Internationaloddities.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Genna V — los angeles California United States of America
International Oddities Internationaloddities.com

International Oddities Internationaloddities.com Internationaoddities.com international oddities, splice, iobud.com, internationaloddities.com, io bud, international oddities review, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ???

I have to post this review of www.internatonaloddities.com and the scam they are running. I cannot believe after all of these reports here and on (((Redacted))) people are still buying this crap. I wish I went to this site before I purchased. 1st of all, they're website is full of bs videos. They're products look nothing like anything in the videos. Looking fora review? check this out. Iobud.com was the 1st site I found and purchased from now I see it is just a sister site of www.internationaloddities.com and a bunch of other websites they own and scam and rip people off from. What a rip off! the products took almost 10 days to get to me and I ordered with a credit card with express shipping! I paid like 30.00 shipping on a 1 ounce package that took 10 days to reach me. The products are total bunk. [continued below]....

..... They smell, taste, horrible. THEY ARE NOT SMOKEABLE. I bought "dro" and a combo with some other stuff, and none of them were smokeable. If you want to ruin and clog your pipe, go with this stuff. One smoke and your pipe goes in the trash. It has no effect at all, other than a VERY VERY sore throat for 3-4 days after 2 hits of any of the trash they sent me. Worst of all, I called to return it, and the lady actually told me off on the phone and hung up on me! I spend 100 bucks I work my butt off for and they hang up on me? Just buyer beware. DO NOT GIVE these crooks a penny of your money. THey are a big marketing scam with bunk product that probably isnt even safe to smoke. They do not even list what they put in that crap! Now that should tell you something. I have since found another legalbud company I like and has kick butt products with fast (like 2 days) shipping for cheap. There is good stuff out there, just don't be fooled like I was. I feel like an a*s losing 100+ and getting hung up on. I hope this saves someone money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Oddities-Internationalodditiescom/internet/International-Oddities-Internationalodditiescom-Internationaodditiescom-international-od-583478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Oddities Internationaloddities.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

???

AUTHOR: fletcher420 - (United States of America)

Whats the name of the new company you go thru