Complaint Review: International Oddities

• Submitted: Sun, June 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: sweetktty — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
International Oddities

International Oddities I like to smoke and cigarettes just make me sick. I saw this company online and read all of their reviews. It looked like a safe place to place an order for some relaxing legal smoke. Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ok...

I was so ripped off by a company that led you to believe they were being imitated by other rip off companies.  They claimed to be the real real deal.  Instead I was sadly misled and ripped off for something that I could no even smoke without choking to death.  It was supposed to be a natural blend of herbs to relax you.  I was not relaxed and especially not happy since I believed what I read. I spent almost $50.00 on junk.

Please please do not be fooled by international oddities.  They are nothing but liars and cheats.  I found what I wanted in a out of the way store for less than half of what they charged and twice the amount they gave.  I was more that pleased with that product.  So buyer beware.  International Oddities. International Oddities.  Need I say it again.  Stay away from this company.  Please look around and don't believe everything you read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2012 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Oddities/internet/International-Oddities-I-like-to-smoke-and-cigarettes-just-make-me-sick-I-saw-this-comp-898852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Oddities

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ok...

AUTHOR: Hottdamn1979 - (United States of America)

Hi there.. I am a former employee of this company, and yes, I left on "bad" terms.. I do not hold any personal vendettas or any of that.. They treated me like crap but that is besides the point.. i was one of many who were in direct comtact with all of I.O's farmers and growers.. I know for a fact that as far as natural herbs and such, they are legit. You sir, no offence must have been looking for a substitute for somethin not legal.. if you read THE ENTIRE website, they clearly state that their products are not, and never have been intended to "get you stoned" I am certainly not defending them, as i was unfairly terminated after quite a few years of service, but what's right, is right. their products are as shown on the website. they actually sell exactly what they claim.. funny, i have also seen this very same post, same name on several of their competitor's websites as well.. how much does legalbuds.com and canibis culture pay to spew this propaganda?? Like i said, no offence, if I am wrong, than I am wrong, but it just strikes me as a bit strange that this VERY same post can be found on several know competitor's websites... as I said, i harbor resentment for this company but will never lie or falsify information in attempt to soil a reputation... In closing, I would like to reiterate, if I am wrong, I will be more than glad to post an apology... thank you