Complaint Review: International PSI

• Reported By: happinessb4success — orlando Florida
International PSI
Maitland, Florida USA

International PSI The Reapers. the branch Maitland Florida

I fell victim to this company.  Selling dreams and over promising you great pay. I will tell you now that is a fat lie!!! i jumped into this job blindly and having a job working in hell made me grab at it more. They make you do 3 "interviews" the first is a phone interview where they see how you,  are then set up a second interview.  The second is with an HR person, then you go out with a leader if (they call anyone back) you get called back. Then the last is with a assistant manager or Sarah Ward herself. DO NOT believe the hours they tell you. Your  life becomes this job and it took me sadly a month to figure this out. I was broke and spend over 100s of dollars in gas and tolls. did I ever see it that compensation?  Nope. They expected me to push phones on people and brainwash them into this magical land where I can save them lots of money. Yea no. Barely anyone have 500 for a phone on the spot plus no one wants out dated or cheap phones. The pay takes forever to get that money AND you dont get the full pay of it. Plus they mislead you on the whole salary crap. You dont get 4 lines in a week oh well there goes your 500 a week.they NEVER tell you that. And good luck on asking for advice they all contradict themselves its like talking to five different heads at once. I was even told to not care about the customers?!?!!  Seriously?  I was told by one guy if they get nasty mess with them. That was a BIG reason I left. I care about the people I sell to. If that wasnt enough the days were too long. I rarely to never saw my boyfriend and barely was home. This job makes to bust your butt for what? Nothing. If your great at brainwashing,  have no life , and have enough money from mommy and daddy. Heres the job for you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-PSI/Maitland-Florida/International-PSI-The-Reapers-the-branch-Maitland-Florida-1139511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International PSI