Complaint Review: International Poetry, Poetry.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
International Poetry, Poetry.com
1 Poetry Plaza, Owing Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Poetry, Poetry.com they did not send me the promiseed book with my poem , the book supposed to be called 'Immortal verses' I paid $58.95 in two checks, called them many times, my friends called, they said I did not paid, but I paid! It's on my statments Owing Mills Maryland

I paid $58.95 for the edition 'Immortal verses', they never sent me the book with my poem,I called many times and later I was out of the country, my friends called, the Poetry said I did not pay, I paid in two checks, its' in my bank statements, I guess, if we collect all these small claims and go together to court it would be a disaster for them! I can do the whole administrative work, just let me know. I looked thru all your reports, it's pitiful that we are such fools, but unfortunately creative people are always naive and looking for something to expose their 'babies' - poems, songs, books...

These people cheating, they must get their judgment, you punish one, another, then they start thinking - if somebody catches me? But people are miserable ! They even do not try to do anything! We must do something!

Elena ****
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Poetry-Poetrycom/Owing-Mills-Maryland-2117/International-Poetry-Poetrycom-they-did-not-send-me-the-promiseed-book-with-my-poem-th-413117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Poetry, Poetry.com