license

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Rockingham Other
International Product Registry
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

International Product Registry/ Fast Radio Mailings I Came So Close To Being Another Victim Central Islip New York

How they they found me I have no idea, but I have been pesterd by them for nearly a month. Finally, I have to admit I succumbed to curiousity, greed,and decided to find out if my luck was changing.Fortunately, fate or something Intervened and on the night I tried to reply to their more than generous offer my p.c. decided to play up. Now in hindsight I was lucky and didn't have to part with any cash to receive my 'wonderful gift'.On searching for their website I instead found yours and read about the scams they have been running and the victims of their money making enterprise. So any one else out their,please be aware,as you would say in your country "their ain't no such thing as a free lunch"or anything else for that matter. Thank you for your time and I hope you don't hear from any one else on this company.

Silverfox
Rockingham
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Product-Registry/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/International-Product-Registry-Fast-Radio-Mailings-I-Came-So-Close-To-Being-Another-Victi-322746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Product Registry