aroused

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Rose — Sinajana Other United States of America
International Products Centre/Tom J. Reid
IPR 580 South Research Place Central Islip NY11722 Internet United States of America

International Products Centre/Tom J. Reid Crown Imports International unclaimed Parcel official claim 61"Sony Big Screen TV or Bank cahier's check US$2,741.88 Asset /courrier services/ship worldwide. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: To the OP

I filled out as much information about the email scams i have been receiving for a awhile since it started out with frequent emails from Free-Lotto.com notifications Fast Services & credit card infos.to be eligible for the big winnings. Then i got these notifications i specified in the report, but even spaming didn't work, it just escalated to more prizes I won but required personal informations about credit card accounts. It was very convincing and too good to be true, especially when you're in a financial hardship, but I know several people who are now suffering extremely because they send all that they have to get the millions they thought they'll soon have.How could people prey on others like that and manage to live with themselves.As victim to them, I pray they be stopped because it's unhuman and cruel to their gain. I take fault in my loss, i should've known better, I almost lost my home that I rent with my 6 children & disabled spouse, because I thought I may never have to work and finally live the good life with all that money i was so convinced I won.My children would finally have all the things they desired and the car to drive them to school and take them to see the doctor to catch up with their overdue check ups and most of all have our very own house to call home. So please, let me know how & what i can do to help stop these scammers from destroying the lives of people.Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Products-CentreTom-J-Reid/internet/International-Products-CentreTom-J-Reid-Crown-Imports-International-unclaimed-Parcel-off-895267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Products Centre/Tom J. Reid

To the OP

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

"So please, let me know how & what i can do to help stop these scammers from destroying the lives of people.

Don't respond to them.  If everyone did that, it wouldn't be profitable for them to continue.