Complaint Review: International Profit Associates IPA - IBA

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2003

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
International Profit Associates IPA - IBA
1477 Barclay Boulevar Buffalo Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

International Profit Associates IPA - IBA Advisory & Intermediary Services no proof Buffalo Grove Illinois
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - International Profit Associates recognized by Rip-off Report as a safe business service - IPA pledges to resolve all complaints, 100% commitment to customer service and satisfaction, feel confident and secure when doing business with IPA

My Company was contacted by IPA Advisory & Intermediary Services claming that they heard we were trying to raise capital for an upcoming building project. They sent a field agent out to discuss our options. After meeting with the person they called IPA to schedule for a senior manager to meet with us. He flew in the following Monday to meet with us.

The first day he went into great detail with us about what they do and how they could help IF they thought it was a good project. I personally thought this guy knows his stuff and could help. At the conclusion of our first day he said he would review everything tonight and give us a decision tomorrow. He stated if IPA went a head with us it would cost us $30,000 - $40,000 upfront to due the documents, plus 3 5% of the money raised. When, I heard this I got a little skeptical. That night as he was reviewing our company I decided to review his. I did a search on Google and found a lot of bad things about IPA.

The next morning we met back with him. He went through a few more things with us and then stated he and IPA was willing to move on with our project. We asked what sort of guarantee do we have? He said he could not guarantee. At that time we informed of what we had found out about IPA the night before. (It was like catching a kid with his hand in the candy jar.) He stated that there are 3 companies to IPA and these did not affect his area. We asked him to give us a happy client list so that we could check with them. He said he could not do that either. He kept claming he was legit, yet he could not prove otherwise.

After that we concluded our meeting. What got me was how smart this guy was. Fortunately, IPA did not get our business or a large check.

I would like to thank everybody for posting about IPA. It opened our eyes.

Dan
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2003 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Profit-Associates-IPA-IBA/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/International-Profit-Associates-IPA-IBA-Advisory-Intermediary-Services-no-proof-Buffal-75515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Profit Associates IPA - IBA