Complaint Review: International Profit Association

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Burbank California
International Profit Association
1250 Barclay Boulevard Buffalo Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

International Profit Association Harrassed my office by tag-team calling Buffalo Grove Illinois
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - International Profit Associates recognized by Rip-off Report as a safe business service - IPA pledges to resolve all complaints, 100% commitment to customer service and satisfaction, feel confident and secure when doing business with IPA

Thse people showed up at my office after I said I would not be there and would not have time for an appointment. I told them not to come. Ii was a complete accident that I was at my office when the representative showed up. I told him I didn't like the way his company bullied their way to an appointment and I would never do business with them. I asked him to leave and told him to call me in 10 months after he had a new job to let me know what he was doing, because any decent person would not stay with a company such as this.

The phone calls started 3 days later. "Did our representative answer all your questions?" they asked. "No, I told him to leave, please don't call me again."

They called again - actually four more times. I was literally hanging up not wishing to engage in any conversation. I finally told them to rip up my number and if they dared to show up at my office I would have the poleice escort them from the premesis.

During my phone battle I researched these guys on the internet. The company is real but the services are not. Stay away from these guys. They try to wear you down through intimidation.

My next step if I receive any more calls is to involve my attorney and begin a law suit for Harassment.

Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Profit-Association/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/International-Profit-Association-Harrassed-my-office-by-tag-team-calling-Buffalo-Grove-Ill-302936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Profit Association