Complaint Review: International Publishers Sweepstakes

• Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010

• Reported By: J Reaves — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
International Publishers Sweepstakes
600 Ama Way Saranac, New York United States of America

International Publishers Sweepstakes Michael Garrett wanted me to deposit a fake cashier check made out to me so I could receive 65,000.00 in prize money Saranac, New York

I received a letter stating that I won 65,000.00 from the International publishers sweepstaies and if i deposited the cashier check for 2,965.80 then I would get my prize money.  IF my son had not told me that it was a scam I might have deposited this check and lost 2,965.80.  Catch these people and put them behind bars.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Publishers-Sweepstakes/Saranac-New-York-12983/International-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Michael-Garrett-wanted-me-to-deposit-a-fake-cashier-c-665186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Publishers Sweepstakes