Complaint Review: International Rebates, LLC

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Brian34655 — New Port Richey Florida USA
International Rebates, LLC
P.O. Box 120 Tallevast, Florida United States of America

International Rebates, LLC Deceptive rebate advertising making it virtually impossible to collect the promised money. Tallevast, Florida

I had an oil change at Suncoast Ford and Mitsubishi in Port Richey, FL and was given a rebate voucher for $25.  The terms and conditions were conflicting and purposely difficult to follow.  I expected that this would result in confussion and loss of a rebate, but I tried anyway.  The terms and conditions of this voucher require you to submit the merchant receipt and be postmarked within 7 days after purchase.  The voucher states in red Do not send in receipts with this registration form.  I complied with the terms and was e-mailed correspondence congratulating me on successfully registering for the rebate, and given the option to redeem it for a hotel stay.  I did not accept this offer, and again complied with the terms and conditions completing this voucher and returning it within 30 days.  This process began back in June 2009.  I spoke with a representative named Carol on 10/29/2009 who informed me that I did not follow the terms and conditions of the initial voucher and my submission was not postmarked within 7 days of the purchase.  I am submitting this report, notifying  the dealership of my experience, and also notifying the Better Bussiness Bureau.  This company should be reprimanded for deceptive practices, and at a minimum a class action suit should be filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Rebates-LLC/Tallevast-Florida-34270/International-Rebates-LLC-Deceptive-rebate-advertising-making-it-virtually-impossible-to-516752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Rebates, LLC