Complaint Review: International Rebates, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By:Liberty Township Ohio
International Rebates, LLC.
P.O. Box 120 Tallevast, Florida U.S.A.

International Rebates, LLC. Did not give me the $10 rebate/per month as stated. I filled out all paperwork and nothing. No contact from company. When I call it says it is processing. Tallevast Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The term RipOff is so true

I filled out all the paperwork, made copies back on july 8,2008. I call them each month and they say it is processing. I haven't recieved any response from them other than that. They are not fufilling their end of the bargain.
The registration form says it takes 8-10 weeks. It should be here by now.

Cschroeder
Liberty Township, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Rebates-LLC/Tallevast-Florida-34270/International-Rebates-LLC-Did-not-give-me-the-10-rebateper-month-as-stated-I-filled-424804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Rebates, LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The term RipOff is so true

AUTHOR: Carol - (United States of America)

I DID follow the directions to earn the $10.00 a month gas rebates. I received ONE check. Again I followed the directions for the second rebate and I'm still waiting. Since you MUST file one rebate a month and you only have a year to do so, their failure to send you a check (may take 6-10 weeks) each month will null and void the offer. I'm SURE that is how this will end up.

This is very unfair when WE, the public, tried to do the right thing and Rebates is probably laughing at the mail that arrives each day.