Complaint Review: International Rebates, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
International Rebates, LLC
PO BOX 120 Tallevast, Florida U.S.A.

International Rebates, LLC Gas Refund denied b/c form not dated Tallevast Florida

I received the $100.00 rebate offer in August 2008. You can only get $10.00 at a time and it takes 6-8 weeks for delivery of check. The program expires on May 31, 2009. Therefore, first off, you cannot collect the full $100.00

I submitted the form, believing I had completed everything. I included my original receipt, and made sure it was not more than 7 days old. And then, I waited....

Finally, today, I called them to find out where my rebate was. She told me that because I had not dated my original certificate that the entire rebate program was VOID. I can not even submit any new certificates. My rebate is now garbage, having received $0.00 out of a possible $100.00, because I allegedly did not date my redemption certificate.

This is not a material omission from my redemption certificate. After all, my envelope was postmarked.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Rebates-LLC/Tallevast-Florida-34270/International-Rebates-LLC-Gas-Refund-denied-bc-form-not-dated-Tallevast-Florida-411113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Rebates, LLC