Complaint Review: International Rebates, LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
International Rebates, LLC
PO Box 120 Tallevest, Florida United States of America

International Rebates, LLC International Rip Off Professionals Tallevest, Florida

Professional Rip Off by International Rebates, LLC from Tallevest, Florida strikes again!Hopefully reading this website I saved our credit card from being tagged and saved us alot of headaches. Phone calls from International Rebates from a New York phone number wanting to verify the credit card number envoked me into thinking and researching the internet for any kind of scam and look I found RipOff Report with too many complaints about International Rebates, LLC. They were promising a $100 WalMart card along with other leading chains - Target, Home Depot, Shell Gasoline and so forth......just for looking at some leading magazines. So for a $1.00 I said ok well this was the 2nd week of December and the Registration Form just arrived last week----HUH? Well New York has been calling my cell phone and today I answered and they wanted to verify the credit card number again only this time it had to be a Visa not the Mastercard that we originally used. Bingo I felt something was wrong so I asked them to call back at 3pm. I had time to think about it and started to get suspisous. At 3pm they called back and I was kind of short and they asked me why I was uspset. I dislike pushy people anyhow and they were pushy beyond measure.

So I looked online and found your website and then tried to call New York back and oh the mail box was full but push #1 to be removed from their call list within 72 hours and so I pushed 1 and hopefully I am removed. I will be writing our credit card company and placing a complaint to make sure that no more charges are acrued. I thank you and all the people who also filed complaints that helped me become aware and hopefully save me alot of trouble in the future. Thanks so much again.................Kathy, Tulsa Ok

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Rebates-LLC/Tallevest-Florida-34270/International-Rebates-LLC-International-Rip-Off-Professionals-Tallevest-Florida-998822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Rebates, LLC