Complaint Review: International Rebates

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Inola Oklahoma United States of America
International Rebates
PO Box 120 Tallevast, Florida United States of America

International Rebates Rceived call from Pro Support if tried for one month will send me $100 Walmart gift card Tallevast, Florida

Received a phone call from Pro- Support on 10/7/2010 to receeive a free bottle of BromaCleanse and all I had to do was pay for shipping and handling and I would get a $100 gift certificate for fuel, Walmart or dinner. So I agreed. After I received the sample I had 10 days to call and cancel the order for the Cleanse which I did. I received the Rebate in the mail and filled it out and did what the terms stated. I sent the information certified mail on 10/26/2010 and have not heard a thing from them. On the terms and conditions there is an address but no email or phone number to call and see where my gift card is. I just happened to go on to this site to see that they have done this to others; so many that you can not even count. Something needs to be done about false advising and telling consumers that they are going to get these gift cards when it is a lie. Please help get this stopped or we are to get our gift cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Rebates/Tallevast-Florida-34270/International-Rebates-Rceived-call-from-Pro-Support-if-tried-for-one-month-will-send-me--681725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Rebates