Complaint Review: International Recovery Services

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: Cynthia — Natchitoches Louisiana
International Recovery Services
Wedge Assignment , Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 18772482218 (1263)
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

International Recovery Services Gaither (Wedge Assigment) Mrs. Lee was very nice she stated she was trying to clear a debt I had with a loan company. The settlement was for $375. internet

Mrs. Lee called me at my job and told me she was trying to clear a debt that I had at a loan company because they would be removing the money from my account. They knew the name of my bank.  The company is called Internatioan Recovery Services 18772482218 ext. 1263.  They will be emailing me some type of form to clear this debt.  I called the company that I have a loan with and they are not working together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Recovery-Services/Select-StateProvince/International-Recovery-Services-Gaither-Wedge-Assigment-Mrs-Lee-was-very-nice-she-stat-1077907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Recovery Services