Complaint Review: International Sales Group ISG

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: anneli — Marbella Other Spain
International Sales Group ISG
2875 Northeast 191 St. Suite 200 Aventura Miami, Florida United States of America

International Sales Group ISG Jack Studnicky vice president to ISG, They set me up off plan contrackt Trumpoceanclub in Panama resale promise end of summer -07 forgot to say 85% must be sold before resell Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Jack Studnicky And Rosella Violi colombian builder

*Author of original report: Jack Studnicky , Rosella Violi Colombian actor in TOCTower

*Consumer Comment: JACK STUDNICKY

*Consumer Comment: JACK STUDNICKY - LIAR - FRAUDSTER

To whom it may concern,

On 29 th November 2006 I bought 3 hotel condo off plan in Trumpoceanclub in Panama . This was contracted through Mac Anthony reality, international  (MRI) an estate agent Marbella Spain The price was;

Unit 2913  320 000 $  In contract50m2  ,floorplan48.87m2

Unit 3207  320 000 $   In contract 50m2 , floorplan 47,31 m2

Unit 2425  334 000 $   In contract 52 m2  , floorplan 51,26 m2 after 47.82 m2

In accordance with instruction from MacAnthony reality and the contract I paid 10% deposit 97,400$ to secure transaction.

I paid a further 10% of the purchase price in May 2007 and was told I would be able to resell the units at the end of summer 2007.

The resell of the units are exlusively held the Trump organisation in Panama and Miami brokers INTERNATIONAL SALES GROUP vice president Jack Studnicky he was presenting this project to me via MRI.

However , when I contacted them to ask resell I was told I could not until 85% of the tower has been complete or I would loose all deposit I had previously given.

I was deeply schocked as I had not been told this before nor was it mentioned in my contracts of purchase. I had  no choice but to pay a further 5% in 2008.

I have now paid 25% of the purchase price in total 243 500 $ . The tower has not been completed and althought Trumoceanclub say they have my units to resell I have heard that they have had any intrest let alone a potential buyer.

They are now pressing me further funds whit threat that I will loose money I have paid together with units . I have deadline 01.03.2010

I have instructed two lawyers in Panama who both have taken their fees and not helped me .

May I also mentioned that the sizes and descriptions of the units do not combly with the details of my contract . I have received 10 m2 less than in contracts , Even my unit 2425 they changed smaller 2 times .

One lawyer initially said I had good case to recover all my funds with 6% intrest and cancel my contracts , alas he only asked more funds to fight his cause which produced no result.

I am my wits end as the recession as taken its toll and i do not have anymore funds to finalise the transaction . i feel mislead both Mac Anthony Reality and Jack Studnicky(ISG ) not mention lawyers in Panama. I fear I may loose everything . I write to you in the hope you can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Sales-Group-ISG/Miami-Florida-33180/International-Sales-Group-ISG-Jack-Studnicky-vice-president-to-ISG-They-set-me-up-off-pla-561314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Sales Group ISG

Jack Studnicky And Rosella Violi colombian builder

AUTHOR: anneli - (Spain)

This is next project to Jack And Rosella ForInvestors. see foto
Rosella Violi was involving to Toc tower ,anyway she at least promised to cover my missing 10m2 what they extra charged from me . At last moment she said ,no payback its Trumps law . I have saved all e mails between me and Rosella Violi. If there is other investors to make a case against them I would like to be very intrested.
I have heard Jacks next job is to sell used cars.

Jack Studnicky , Rosella Violi Colombian actor in TOCTower

AUTHOR: anneli - (Spain)

I have investicated this case very carefully they all been together to take investor monnies, Rosella Violi promised to give me at leasast these 10 m2 what they charged extra for hotel condos at last moment she said she cant do nothing because its Trumps law , I have saved all conversations between me and Violi by mail. I would like to find other investors who been rippoffed to make case against these thieves . If I knew at the beginning it was Colombianos involved this tower I would not invest . Jack Studnicky have becan furniture business mayby next step in his long rippoff work is to sell used cars . Before he was walking and talking wonder boy and now he is just simble thiefing and bullshitting old man . Here we see its still karmas law is existing.

JACK STUDNICKY

AUTHOR: PAY ME BACK - (Spain)

I have been screwed over by these guys and have been in search of a attorney in Panama that would take my case, unfortunately, everyone of them all want money up front to make any kind of move on my behalf, and I am state side and unable to travel to Panama. In the event you do find a good attorney to represent us please post here, I will gladly give up
$10,000.00 of my $100.000.00 deposit just to get it back.

THE NEWS IS THAT J. STUDNICKY AND PARTNERS (J. BARTON AND M. WILLIAMS) WERE FIRED FROM TRUMP OCEAN CLUB PANAMA SALES TEAM AFTER DISCOVERING FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS AND KICKBACKS INVOLVING A COMPANY CALLED PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION.

More info on the internet:
Jack Studnicky - PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION FRAUD
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION UNFAIR COMPETITION
JACK STUDNICKY - PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION
TRUMP OCEAN CLUB FRAUD

This is the image that is circulating over the internet and email chains.
Lgen haben kurze Beine

JACK STUDNICKY - LIAR - FRAUDSTER

AUTHOR: Irja - (Spain)

J. STUDNICKY AND PARTNERS (J. BARTON AND M. WILLIAMS) WERE FIRED FROM TRUMP OCEAN CLUB PANAMA AFTER DISCOVERING FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS AND KICKBACKS WITH PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, THE COMPANY THEY CREATED TO DEFRAUD.

More information