Complaint Review: International Satelite Communications

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
International Satelite Communications
www.internationalsatellitecom.com San Ysidro, California U.S.A.

International Satellite Communications - SCAM MASTERS !!!! Ridiculous charges for phone calls you had no idea you were paying for San Ysidro California

While at the aiorport in Cozumel Mexico, waitinf for my departing flight I needed to make a quick call to my hotel and had to use a payphone that requires a credit card. The call was advertised as $3.00 for 6 minutes. The number buttons on the phone didnt work so I was never able to even get past the automated spanish message for my hotel. I was on the phone a total of 30 seconds.

Keep in mind, I was calling from Mexico to another number also in Mexico and only about 8 miles from where I was. I found an authorization on my account for over $32.00 and then 10 days later was charged over $36.00. My bank (citibank) would not do anything about it.

Upon calling International Satellite Communications, they would not assist me unless I gave them my FULL credit card number. I asked to speak to a supervisor and "Kevin Bravo" said I had to give him my FULL credit card number before I could do that. I was not willing to do that so I am stuck paying.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me, please let me know. Thank you and PLEASE stay away form this company.

Dsmith
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Satelite-Communications/San-Ysidro-California-92173/International-Satellite-Communications-SCAM-MASTERS-Ridiculous-charges-for-phone-ca-474947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Satelite Communications