• Report: #619514

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Doug — Magna Utah United States of America
International Satellite Communications in California
511 East San Ysidro Blvd., Suite 1770 San Ysidro, California United States of America

International Satellite Communications in California Absolute Scam! San Ysidro, California

This company (International Satellite Communications) is absolutely dirty! They will do everything in their power to get your money. I made 4 separate LOCAL phone calls, using my debit card, from two different pay phones, at 2 local train stations and was charged over $45.00 for just under 5 minutes of total talking time! NO WHERE on the phone was there listed credit card rates or charges and NO WHERE in the dialing process did it even give me the option of listening to the rates. In fact the only thing listed on the phone was $1.00 for 4 minutes. Heck, there wasnt even fine print that said this only applied to coin charges. Like many before me, when I called the company to get my money back, they gave me the run around for two weeks and then when my charges finally showed up in their system, they offered to give me a courtesy refund of a mere $18.00! They have a gatekeeper named David Brown who the manager over their customer service department. He is the last one I spoke with. After bantering back and forth with this moron for over 20 minutes I hung up and am now going to my bank to dispute the charges. Furthermore, I will be calling my local light-rail company and asking them if they know about these phones that are scamming people. Whatever the case, stay away, stay far, far away, from using your credit card, on a pay phone; lesson learned for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Satellite-Communications-in-California/San-Ysidro-California-92173/International-Satellite-Communications-in-California-Absolute-Scam-San-Ysidro-Californi-619514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Satellite Communications in California