Complaint Review: International Settlement Services

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Terri — Monticello New York United States of America
International Settlement Services
3040 Rosemont Montreal, Quebec United States of America

International Settlement Services Global Logistics & Transportation .Inc. Beneficiary for $80,000, but to pay a fee & confirmation before this check of $2,283.76 is cashed. Montreal , Quebec

I received a letter saying that I was a Beneficiary, who was chosen through their network system to reciecve a unclaimed settlement amount of $80,000. The letter informed me that the North American Law which stipulates that the receiver must pay a fee before his/her funds are released. The same law also prevents you from paying the fees out of your personal funds.
Then they tell me in capital letters that if I attempt to cash this check before speaking to any of our agents the check will become void and all stop ayments will be in effect.
They said in the letter they could not completely give all the details concerning my settlement. That I should call Peter Adams at 1-514-572-9327 between 9am., and 6pm., Monday through Friday.
Noted the check says that I have thirty days to cash it, but in the letter it states that after the 25th of October, 2012 the settlement will be forfeited. I received the letter on October 19th, 1012. I did try calling it but the number was disconnected. So I contacted the Illinois National Bank to find out if it was the check was legitimate. I am still waiting for an answer, and I looked up the International Settlement Services and then this rip off report popped up. That's why I am telling you this now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Settlement-Services/Montreal-Quebec-H3M-1M2/International-Settlement-Services-Global-Logistics-Transportation-Inc-Beneficiary-for-959075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Settlement Services