Complaint Review: International Settlement Services/Headquarters Services

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Cortez Colorado United States of America
International Settlement Services/Headquarters Services
2050 Queens Toronto, Ontario United States of America

International Settlement Services/Headquarters Services Marc Stevens They sent me a check for over $2,000 saying that I would receive $80,000, but first, I had to call them and leave a message before I deposit the check. Toronto, Ontario

I received a letter stating that i was the beneficiary of an unclaimed settlement for $80,000. They said that North American Law stipulates that the receiver is to pay fees but not out of our own pockets.

It also said: Be advised that the enclosed check is valid only by calling their offices first by January31, 2013. If I attempt to cash the check before calling the office the check will be voided.

I was to call Marc Stevens at 1-514-585-7359 by January 31,st 2013.  I tried several times but it never let me leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Settlement-ServicesHeadquarters-Services/Toronto-Ontario-T3X-D2/International-Settlement-ServicesHeadquarters-Services-Marc-Stevens-They-sent-me-a-check-1006930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Settlement Services/Headquarters Services