Complaint Review: International Society Of Poetry, poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: David — Sachse Texas United States of America
International Society Of Poetry, poetry.com

International Society Of Poetry AKA poetry.com My poetry was stolen, and is now missing. Internet

I submitted all of my poetry to www.poetry.com because they promised me that it would be published and copyrighted.  I have since lost all access to my poetry and the website has been sold without contacting me.  I fear that I have lost all of my poetry, or worse, it has been sold illegaly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poetry-poetrycom/internet/International-Society-Of-Poetry-AKA-poetrycom-My-poetry-was-stolen-and-is-now-missing-577444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poetry, poetry.com