Complaint Review: International Society Of Poetry

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:O'fallon Illinois
International Society Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Society Of PoetryInternational Society Of Poetry Did the internatinal society of peotry get me too? Owings Mills Maryland

Last summer I entered a contest with the internatioal society of poetry that I seen in a magazine. I was really excited to send in all my work I had done in the past years. Now im not so sure anymore because all the things I have been reading latly.

I sent in my first poem and paid for and recieved my first book. I was on the first page so that made me think I had a real chance at winning the contest. soon after I recieved a chance to write another peom and have it published over seas in London .So, I went ahead and sent one in but did not pay for the book to keep since I already had one.

I recieved a lot of letters and recieved an editor's choice award on a piece of paper through the mail. They askd me to write another poem and if I would like they would donate a copy of the book to my public library so I did.

They told me that if I paid for a One year membership I would still be in the contest for this year and that I would recieve a discount to go to a convintion in Las Vegas this coming up July.

So now that its been a while since they sent me anything and I paid a lot of money to have a membership and still have not recieved my card or plaqe yet, I am thinking I never will but I do still have until the spring right?

So thanks for reading and I hope to hear that everything Is real but if not, I am not going to be happy and I want all my money back just like everyone else plus I have over 6 differnet letters from them.

O'fallon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Society-Of-PoetryInternational-Society-Of-Poetry-Did-the-internatinal-societ-413860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poetry