surely

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:gobles Michigan
International Society Of Poets AKA Poetry.com
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets AKA Poetry.com ripoff waste of time scammed me and my baby's future These people as someone else so nicely put it should burn in hell. Owings Mills Maryland

I was sent a letter in response to my poems by Poetry.com. I only entered it hoping to win money for my baby to afford things for it, and to have my poetry supposedly good enough to be published in a poetry book be published. I'm 18 and I suppose pouring my feelings into a poem made me very nieve.

I was today sent a letter from the International Society of Poets and showed my fiance's mom who asked that I look for it on the internet. Well, I found the rippoff reports I was feeling quite confident as everyone else had been who has already reported them on here thinking wow I maybe able to afford things for my baby, who is to be born in Febuary, after they promised a trophy,a 10k gold pin, 2 year subscription to thee poets corner, a patch, and my own personal book of poetry which I thought hmm woouldn't my baby want this in the future. I was also told I was up for nomination as a poet of the year and could win 20,000, 5,000.00,or 1,000.00.

I am disgusted, hurt, and feeling that not only was my poem ripped off and wasted, but my baby was ripped off as well. My emotions were not taken into consideration these people as someone else so nicely put it should burn in hell.

Amanda
gobles, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets-AKA-Poetrycom/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Society-Of-Poets-AKA-Poetrycom-ripoff-waste-of-time-scammed-me-and-my-baby-62465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets AKA Poetry.com