sticks

Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets, International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Moradabad (UP) Asia
International Society Of Poets, International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com
3600 Crondall Lane Ste 100 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets, Poetry.com International Library Of Poetry ripoff False Declaration for the year 2005 of Grand Prize Winning Money, $20,000 that were not given to me Maryland Internet

I, Saleem, was declared by poetry.com as the Grand Prize winner for the year 2005 and was to be awarded with $ 20,000 as the grand prize award money.

The news of my selection as the Poet of the year 2005 and the grand prize winner of $ 20,000 was widely published by both national and international media, includind India Today and BBC Hindi. The news was also telecast by some news channels in India.

Please search 'saleem Saim' on google search engine for the news items.

I shall be highly obliged if some agency or individual helps me in getting me the annoounced prize money. I have got all their Emails and news items with me as proofs.

So far I have contributed to this site dozens of my high quality poems but I don't know what they have done to my poems. They have kept onle one poem of mine on their website ie. Kept Apart.Other poems they remove from the site just after few days.

Please help me in this regard. I have wasted a heavy sum of money in connection with my passport, visa interview for US, travels, hoteling and dining, etc.

Saleem
Moradabad (UP)
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on International Library of Poetry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Society-Of-Poets-Poetrycom-International-Library-Of-Poetry-ripoff-False-De-177842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets, International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com