Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — New Bern North Carolina USA
International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com
www.poetry.com Internet United States of America

International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com Poetry.com, Poet Society Where Are My Poems?! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Where are My Poems - Poetry.com

Since www.poetry.com has been shut down, where are my poems?! I never had any problems with the International Society of Poets or poetry.com, until now. I don't know where my poems are. I thought they were legit, so I didn't keep original copies of my poems. Whatever I signed up for and paid for I received. I have a copy of the book my first poem was published in, and I even went to one of the conventions in Washington, D.C. in 2002.

I want my poems back, and I don't know how to get them. They were very important to me. I would tell people to check me out on poetry.com and see what they thought of my poems. All of them had personal meaning to my life, and were easy to access whenever I wanted to reflect on the time I wrote them. Now, I can't do that! Who has them, and what are they doing with them. I don't believe all of them were as good as they said they were now, and that kind of hurts. [continued below]....

..... I poured out my heart in most of them. Now, my heart is broken.

How do I get them back? If some of them were as good as they said they were, they being the International Society of Poets, will they be used without my permission? If they are used without my permission, then I believe I have the right to sue them. I want them back! It's like a part of me has been taken away! They were written to show the world a part of me they don't see on the outside. I was also planning on writing a book about my life, including most of those poems at points in the book they meant to be placed.

I need help! Is there anyone out there who can help me? Please write me as soon as you can, if you think you can help me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets-International-Library-Of-Poets-poetrycom/internet/International-Society-Of-Poets-International-Library-Of-Poets-poetrycom-Poetrycom-508960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Where are My Poems - Poetry.com

AUTHOR: Mebop - (United States of America)

I to am wondering where my poems are now since Poetry.com is no where to be found in all of it's different forms.

If they are using my Poems or Photo's in any way and I find out, I would be ready to sue them as well.

It is so not right what they have done to so many people and there needs to be a stop to it. :(

mixture