Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 01, 2009

• Reported By: shereda — sanbernardino California United States of America
International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com

International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com i summited a couple of my poems that ment something to me that i wanted to share with anyone who wanted to read them because maby someone else could understand what i was feeling and now my poetry is, Internet

i entered a contest for poetry.com and they picked my poem and i thought that this was a a chance for me to get my poems plublished and read by others who enjoy poetry as much as i do i also submitted two other poems that also ment a great deal to me .i also did not have coppies of theese poems because i thought that my poems were safe and that i could go to them when i wanted to view them and others also .i take great joy with what ever i do and poetry is a outlet for me to express my feelings about what im going though at the time and now i dont have the poems anymore and i dont know what has happen to them either thats not right and now what do i do from here theese are mine and i want them back what do i do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets-Poetrycom/internet/International-Society-Of-Poets-Poetrycom-i-summited-a-couple-of-my-poems-that-ment-some-518064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets - Poetry.com