Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2005

• Reported By:Plano Texas
International Society Of Poets
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maine U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets ripoff, crooks! Owings Mills Maine

Like so many I have just recently read about. The International society of Poets also sent me a email stating I was nominated and wanted me to attend this thing in DC. I did not go. They later sent me another email saying that since I could not attend I could purchase the award of the Silver Bowl and a bronze commenorative medallion and one year membership to the internation society of poets for 2005. What a bunch of bull! I want my money back!

Terri
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2005 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets/Owings-Mills-Maine-21117/International-Society-Of-Poets-ripoff-crooks-Owings-Mills-Maine-157113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets