Dolores

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:ferndale Washington
International Society Of Poets
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets ripped me off broke my heart and made me look like a fool Ripoff Owings Mills Maryland

These people need to be sued. I may never write again. I just finished a book of poems I've been writeing since I got all my literature on what an amazeing talent I have, and yes the invatation, the editors choice award, the permission slip for use on the cd. I'm devistated, but ever so thankful for this site. My family has been trying to raise money for 4 mos. To get the book, cd, and pay for this trip to Orlando. Now instead of them having something to be proud of, I have to tell them it was all a hoax. I'm burning with anger!! I hope they pay for sabotageing peoples lifes, hopes, and dreams. Where's the laws for this crap. How do we get even?

Misty
ferndale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117-6282/International-Society-Of-Poets-ripped-me-off-broke-my-heart-and-made-me-look-like-a-fool-R-130524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets