Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
International Society Of Poets
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets Poetry.com Owings Mills Maryland

I was surprised that, although I had been recognized for a poem I submitted and paid all the fees, the ISP did not recognize me as a paid member and kept sending me invitations to join.

This sparked my interest and I started to check them out online in order to notify them that I AM a paid member of the society. I immediately noticed that there was no way to contact them. Poetry.com does not have a "contact us" tab as other websites do. It is like you join or contribute and they disappear.

Then I found this site and decided to make this report to help others discover the truth. That if they were a TRUE society of poets, they would know who their members are and not continually offer them the same opportunity to join.

MEA
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Society-Of-Poets-Poetrycom-Owings-Mills-Maryland-312889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets