Complaint Review: International Society Of Poets

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2005

• Reported By:Moradabad Asia
International Society Of Poets
poetry.com Internet U.S.A.

International Society Of Poets ripoff! Will anybody help me know whether I would be awarded the prize money of $20,000.00 as a grand prize winner. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You have better odds in being Beatified

I have been declared by the International Society of Poets as their grand prize winner for the year 2005 and have been informed to be awarded $20,000.00 as the largest cash prize.

Since I live in India and have never been to States, I don't know whether I should strive to get to their convention after spending a whopping sum of my hard-earned money.

Will somebody help me know whether I should rely on their declaration or it's some sort of scam where I would be duped of my money that I would have to spend on paying their convention fees, to and fro journey fare, hotel expenses etc.

Thanks.

Saleem
Moradabad
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on International Library of Poetry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2005 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Society-Of-Poets/internet/International-Society-Of-Poets-ripoff-Will-anybody-help-me-know-whether-I-would-be-awarde-127217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Society Of Poets

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You have better odds in being Beatified

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

You are more likely to be declared a Saint by the Catholic Church than you are of collecting that $20,000.