Complaint Review: International Tax Advisors, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Harrison Michigan
International Tax Advisors, Inc.
1250 Barclay Blvd. Buffalo Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

International Tax Advisors, Inc. They convinced me that my company would go out of business without their help! Buffalo Grove Illinois

ITA came into my business and did a quick analysis for $450.00 It was then that my advisor told me that I was in serious trouble and would be out of business without their help. He also convinced me that they were able to steer investors once I implimented their stratagies.
The reports they gave me were nothing more than re copies of my financial statements that I provided to them. They wanted me to pay $5K up front, I did, and the balance of another 10K when they brought my reports. When my advisor came to go over my reports with me, I advised him that I did not have the 10K balance.
He did not go over any stratagies, all he did was pressure me to find the means to pay. He even left my property and then returned to tell me that his manager would not take "no" for an answer. I told my advisor that I wanted to talk to his manager, after my pressure he finally agreed. I found out he never called his manager and all of his threatening stories were lies. They have since agreed to settle for $5K this week or they will resind the deal and go after me for the 10K+.
I can feel my business getting stronger already.

Mike
Harrison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Tax-Advisors-Inc/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/International-Tax-Advisors-Inc-They-convinced-me-that-my-company-would-go-out-of-busines-316923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Tax Advisors, Inc.