Complaint Review: International Teachers

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
International Teachers
P.O. Box 7957 Mobile, Alabama U.S.A.

International Teachers rip-off! Incompetent personnel is very rude accusing me of not paying my bill when I had. They threatened me. Mobile Alabama

They have incompetent personel. I had set up to have my bill payed automatically out of my checking account. They continued to harrass me even after I had given them the information they needed on 3 seperate occasions.

A Mrs. Williams was very rude and nasty. She called me a liar and made threats to me about what they would do the collect payment. They later found out I had made my payments and that it was from debit pay like I told her.

Lorraine
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2004 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Teachers/Mobile-Alabama-36670-0957/International-Teachers-rip-off-Incompetent-personnel-is-very-rude-accusing-me-of-not-payi-90568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Teachers