Complaint Review: International Tobacco Company

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: matdeb85 — charlestonw New Hampshire United States of America
International Tobacco Company

International Tobacco Company Orderd ciggarettes and was told to send money western union. I did this and until they received the money email communication was good. Once payment was made, I never heard from them again and have no Internet

I found this company well looking for an inexpensive way to purchase cigarettes for my mother. I contacted International Tobacco Company and was told as soon as I sent the money Western Union, I would get my product. This was back on May 28th. They told me 3 days to package and 8-10 to receive. Needless to say i have not received anything. This company is a fraud and everyone needs to stay away from them. They would not respond to a single email after they got my money.

Matthew
Charlestown, NH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Tobacco-Company/internet/International-Tobacco-Company-Orderd-ciggarettes-and-was-told-to-send-money-western-union-898132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Tobacco Company