Complaint Review: International Tobacco Online

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Distodor — Bucharest Other Romania
International Tobacco Online
NEW YORK Internet United States of America

International Tobacco Online order placed , order confirmation received , money transferred via Western Uninon , no goods received , communication it is not possible , no answers agains my 10 mails , no feedbacks , complete silen Internetwww.internationaltobaccoonline.com, Internet

Since May , 30th 2012 when I have  placed the order ( amount 80 USD) and submitted the payment to International Tabacco Online via Western Union ( as per their request with all contact data for the transfer in China) I did not receive m order and worst I cannot get in touch with any person from customer service ( now I am 100% sure it does not exist ) . I wrote at least 10 emails and not a single answer received .

I know I made a mistake , I have lost time and money , got frustrated and I would lie this message to be a worning for those who might consider ordering from this store . STAY AWAY !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Tobacco-Online/internet/International-Tobacco-Online-order-placed-order-confirmation-received-money-transferr-901584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Tobacco Online