Complaint Review: International Transfer Second report Tony Russo

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Talent Oregon United States of America
International Transfer Second report Tony Russo
962 Northlake Blvd. #322 Lake Port, Florida United States of America

International Transfer Second report Tony Russo June Wither's and Don West Rip Off Artists, International Transfer and second Tony Russo CPA. I received a call on Oct. 15, telling me a man named Chip Lowson was calling and wanted to buy my Time Share. Lake Port, Florida

I receieved a call on October 15, 2012 from a man named Chip Lowson, telling me I had talked to his wife Linda a year ago and asked if I still had my time share for sale.  I told him it was still for sale and he said they wanted to buy it for their daughter who was getting married in a couple of months.  He told me he had several cleaners in the Atlanta area and the kids were taking them over and this would make sure they took vacations.  He said I would get a call the next day from his CPA.

The next day, October 16, 2012 I received a call in the AM from International Transfers.  They said they had a buyer for my Time Share and I would need to send $1999.00 for the insurance to make sure I signed the deed when I received it.  Told me to get a certified check and send in overnight.  I asked them if the buyer was Chip Lowson and was told they didn't know, they were handling it for Coast to Coast Time Shares out of GA.

On October 19th, 2012, Tony Russo, CPA of Chip Lowson called.  He said I had been dupped and should call for my money back.  Then told me Chip wanted to buy the time share and to send $800 through a money gram.  Which I did.  Then I received a call that the State of Florida wanted their taxes before I could cash the check, which would have been over $1000.00.  I told him there was no way I could come up with that money.  He called back the next day and said Chip and Linda had come up with all but $400, so I send the $400.00 through a money gram.

All of a sudden I could not reach any of these people.  I know what an idiot I was.  I feel for it hook, line and sinker.  I do hope there is some way I can get at least some of my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Transfer-Second-report-Tony-Russo/Lake-Port-Florida-33403/International-Transfer-Second-report-Tony-Russo-June-Withers-and-Don-West-Rip-Off-Artist-971435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Transfer Second report Tony Russo