Complaint Review: International Travel Connection AKA Internet Pharmacy Connection AKA National Pharmacy Network

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 25, 2007

• Reported By:Las vegas Nevada
3550 E. Post RD #500 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

International Travel Connection AKA Internet Pharmacy Connection AKA National Pharmacy Network Cheat independant contractors out of their comission and payroll checks, refund on use of headset Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Is James Bound the owner?

To work in this establisment one needs to sign sevral agreements to gain employment in this company as an independant contractor one of which states a 25.00 deposit for the use of thier headsets to be deducted from your first paycheck and then refunded to you when you leave the company on your final paycheck ....

They had no problem collecting this money from my first check but without reason or cause was denied the refund on my last check, when they rehired me. Upon the agreements verbally made by James Bound, that he has integrety.

When I called them and asked why it was not there and my response was let me check and call me back several hours later

when I returned the call to find out why this was not there I was told by kathy the office administrator that James Bound said I was not eligible to recieve the 25.00 ...When I asked as to why and Kathy said there was no reason why James just decided to not pay it and he was not avaliable to talk to me and give me a good reason as to why...

There was also two sales I never was paid for that amounted to an entire 20.00 ... when I questioned as to why I was not paid on these I was told they were both denied credit and that the deals did not go through ...I can see one maybe but both??..more than likely not.

But no way for me to prove otherwise since I had left Las Vegas where I was working, and relocated elsewhere ( for persoanl reasons) my only way of correcting this problem is via the telephone and seems that James is never available to talk to anyone. Especially now Me.

This isn't the first time he has burned other independant contractors with-in this business, and he seemed like a trust worthy guy.
But I had to find out the hard way.
I hope this wont happen to others that know him or have been referred to Him for employment, or have dealt with him in the telemarketing industry for Home based Businesses or work at home opportunities.
This Company is also associated with:

DEVAU PAINTING & SERVICES

DEVAU SERVICES
T & L SERVICES, LLC

John Dough
Las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Travel-Connection-AKA-Internet-Pharmacy-Connection-AKA-National-Pharmacy-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/International-Travel-Connection-AKA-Internet-Pharmacy-Connection-AKA-National-Pharmacy-Net-235737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Travel Connection AKA Internet Pharmacy Connection AKA National Pharmacy Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Is James Bound the owner?

AUTHOR: Armando - (U.S.A.)

Maybe you should go over his head and talk to the owners instead. YOu might get better results.

What kind of company is this anyway? Do they sell a product or a service?

I don't know how long you worked there, but it doesn't sound like they treated you well.

Good Luck to you.